We have created season passes for those of you who want to get out on the water often but don’t have the means to store or transport your gear. Purchase one of these passes at the bayou or online and get the card punched each time you paddle.
$350 2023 Pro Season Pass (good for 20 SUP or kayak rentals)
- 20 rentals at 1/2 off when you buy in bulk!
Where can I buy a 2023 SEASON PASS?
Here at Bayoupaddlesports.com
Purchase a SEASON PASS at the launch site at Bayou St John.
- Web purchases can opt to pick up at the bayou or we can snail mail it to ya!
- Pay at the bayou and you can use it that day!
How much is the PRO SEASON PASS?
- $350 + tax for 20 rentals KAYAK OR SUP during the 2023 Paddling Season
- Regular Rental Rates $700 + tax for 20 SUP rentals= savings of $360
How does it work? How do I use it?
- Just give us a call 504-515-3398 to make a reservation and we'll take care of the rest.
- We’re open 9-7 Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
I’m thinking about getting a kayak but I like the SEASON PASS idea, why should I buy the SEASON PASS?
- Never have to store your gear
- Your gear will always be at the water
- Never have to transport your gear
- Paddling is a real outdoor activity that will keep you stay fit without ever stepping foot in the gym!!
- We have plenty of parking and clean restrooms to serve you at our launch site.
What else could I do with this season pass?
Give your SEASON PASS to anyone, got a friend in town that wants to go on an adventure while you’re at work.
Makes a great gift!
What are the restrictions?
- Max 2 punches per visit per day
- Must bring Season Pass to paddle
- Pass expires January 1, 2024
- SEASON PASS not accepted during special events, regular paddling 9 AM -7 PM ONLY
- Does not include Night Paddles, Date Night or any other special event
- No coupons, or additional discounts accepted for the purchase of this SEASON PASS
- No refunds, no exchanges, no reimbursement
- No reimbursement for lost or stolen cards.
- What if I get to the bayou and there aren’t any kayaks or SUP’s available? We can put you on the call list. As soon as someone comes back and we don’t need that boat for reservations we’ll give you a call and it will be ready for you. Stay close though because we’ll only hold that gear for 10 minutes. After that, it’s the next person in line.