Join us for a fun filled night under the stars with paddling, great food, drinks, and live music!
You just can't get this experience anywhere else in New Orleans!
Come paddle with us from 7-9pm down beautiful Bayou St John on a cool evening after the sun goes down, and after the paddle stick around to enjoy smoked bowls by Chef Hayley Vanvleet and live acoustic music from various local artists until around 11pm! The drinks are complementary but you can bring your own, too. Don’t forget your chair so that you can sit and enjoy the music.
Night Paddle Rates
Each Reservation includes:
- Gear Rental
- 2 hours of paddling
- 1 food voucher and 2 complementary drinks
- Live Music from 9pm-11
Rates and Options
- $30 for food, drinks, and music ticket only
- $60 for Single Kayak or SUP and food, drinks, and music ticket
- $120 for Tandem Kayak or Canoe and food, drinks, and music ticket
If you have your own gear $30 ticket has your food, drinks, and music covered. If you need some gear to paddle $60 paddler rate includes all gear, food, drinks, and music.
Night Paddle Schedule 7 - 9pm
- Pink Moon: April 6 Thursday
- Flower Moon: May 5 Friday
- Strawberry Moon: June 3 Saturday
- Buck Moon: July 3 Monday
- Sturgeon Moon: August 1 Tuesday
- Full Blue Moon: August 30 Wednesday
- Harvest Moon: September 29 Friday
- Hunters Moon: October 28 Saturday
Music line up to be announced.
Private Night Paddles
Can't make it to one of these Night Paddle dates? Book your own private night paddle today! You'll need a minimum of 12 people to get the party started.
Contact us today for more information about booking.