Join us for a fun filled night under the stars with paddling, great food and live music!
You just can't get this experience anywhere else in New Orleans!
Come paddle with us from 7-9pm down beautiful Bayou St John on a cool evening after the sun goes down, and after the paddle stick around to enjoy smoked bowls by Chef Hayley Vanvleet and live acoustic music from various local artists until around 11pm! The drinks are complementary but you can bring your own, too. Don’t forget your chair so that you can sit and enjoy the music.
Night Paddle Rates
Each Reservation includes:
- Gear Rental
- 2 hours of paddling
- 1 food voucher and 2 complementary drinks
- Live Music from 9pm-11
Night Paddle Inventory
- $30 for food and music ticket only
- $60 for Single Kayak or SUP and food/ music ticket
- $120 for Tandem Kayak or Canoe and food/ music ticket
If you have your own gear $30 ticket has your food and music covered. If you need some gear to paddle $60 paddler rate includes all gear, food and music.
Night Paddle Schedule 7 - 9pm
- Worm Moon: March 18 Friday
- Pink Moon: April 16 Saturday
- FRIDAY 13th: May 13 Friday
- Flower Moon: May 16 Monday
- Strawberry Moon: June 14 Tuesday
- Buck Moon: July 13 Wednesday
- Sturgeon Moon: August 11 Thursday
- Harvest Moon: September 10 Saturday
- Blood Moon: October 9 Sunday
Music to be announced