Join us for a fun filled night under the stars with paddling, great food and live music!
You just can't get this experience anywhere else in New Orleans!
Come paddle with us from 7-9pm down beautiful Bayou St John on a cool evening after the sun goes down, and after the paddle stick around to enjoy some delicious food by the wonderful folks at Milkfish and live acoustic music from various local artists until around 11pm! The drinks are complementary but you can bring your own, too. Don’t forget your chair so that you can sit and enjoy the music.
Night Paddle Rates
Each Reservation includes:
- Gear Rental
- 2 hours of paddling
- 1 food voucher and 2 complementary drinks
- Live Music from 9pm-11
Night Paddle Inventory
- $25 for food and music ticket only
- $50 for Single Kayak or SUP and food/ music ticket
- $100 for Tandem Kayak or Canoe and food/ music ticket
If you have your own gear $25 ticket has your food and music covered. If you need some gear to paddle $50 paddler rate includes all gear, food and music.
Night Paddle Schedule 7 - 9pm
- January 28, 2021: Wolf Moon, Thursday
- February 27, 2021: Snow Moon, Saturday
- March 28, 2021: Worm Moon, Sunday
- April 26, 2021: Pink Moon, Monday
Band: Ever More Nest
- May 26, 2021: Flower Moon, Wednesday
Band: Jacky Blaire Project
- June 24, 2021: Strawberry Moon, Thursday
Band: Swamp Blossoms
- July 23, 2021: Buck Moon, Friday
Band: Swamp Buds
- August 13, 2021: Friday 13th (only 1 Friday 13th in 2021)
- August 22, 2021: Sturgeon Moon, Sunday
- September 20, 2021: Harvest Moon, Monday
- October 20, 2021: Blood Moon, Wednesday
- November 19, 2021: Frost Moon, Friday
- December 18, 2021: Cold Moon, Saturday